Council Home | Council News | Meeting Schedule
Actions and Recommendations | Membership and Council Documents Membership Bios | Membership List | Working Groups and Subcommittees
Upcoming Council Meeting
The Sanctuary Advisory Council will meet on Friday, June 23, from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm, at UNC Coastal Studies Institute in Manteo, North Carolina. For more information, please visit our Meeting Schedule page.
New Council Members
Congratulations and welcome to our newest and returning council members on their recent appointments!
- Anna Beckwith, Recreational/Commercial Fishing
- Debby Boyce, Recreational Diving
- Matt Landrum, Ocean Sports
- Andre Nabors, Heritage Tourism
- Sarah Watkins-Kenney, Conservation
- Joe Poe, Recreational Diving
- Nathan Richards, Maritime Archaeological Research
- Jim Tobin, Citizen-at-Large
NOAA's Monitor National Marine Sanctuary is seeking applicants for the following primary community member seats:
- Recreational/Commercial Fishing
If you are interested in applying for a vacant seat, download the Complete Application Kit, which includes all necessary documents, or you may download the documents individually.
For further information, please contact the Sanctuary Advisory Council Coordinator by email at email@example.com or by phone at
Complete Application Kit
Federal Register Notice
Application Cover Letter
Current Council Roster
Current Council Charter