Follow the links below to additional NOAA educational resources:
- National Marine Sanctuaries: Learn about ALL of your national marine sanctuaries
- National Marine Sanctuaries Education Resources: More cool stuff for students and teachers!
- National Ocean Service Education Resources: Great activities and lesson plans for teachers and students. Learn about seafloor mapping, climate change, and be sure to visit NOAA's arcade portal for games and interactive activities focused on ocean and air themes.
- Ocean Guardian Program: Encourage kids to explore their natural surroundings to form a sense of personal connection to the ocean and/or watersheds in which they live.
- NOAA Ocean Explorer: Follow current expeditions, see images of the latest discoveries, read scientists' daily logs, examine the mission plan, discover cool ocean career possibilities, and even Ask an Explorer a question via email!
- NOAA For Students: Looking for scholarship and internship opportunities across NOAA? You'll find that information here.
- NOAA Teacher at Sea Program: Learn about the great NOAA opportunities for teachers interested in getting their feet wet!
- NOAA Education Resources: Portal to NOAA's sponsored educational materials for teaching.
- NOAA 200th Celebration Education Resources: For its 200th anniversary celebration, NOAA assembled educational resources for kids and educators.