New Council Members
Congratulations and welcome to our newest and returning council members on their recent appointments!
- Samantha Henderson, Virginia Dept. of Historic Resources
- Jason Peters, North Carolina Dept. of Environmental Quality
- Steve Polland, Alternate North Carolina Dept. of Environmental Quality
NOAA's Monitor National Marine Sanctuary is seeking applicants for the primary community member seats Citizen-At-Large, Conservation, Heritage Tourism, Maritime Archaeological Research, Ocean Sports, Recreational/Commercial Fishing, Recreational Diving (2 seats) and Student Seat (non-voting). For more information, contact the Sanctuary Advisory Council Coordinator by email or by phone at (757) 591-7329.
- Sanctuary Advisory Council Application Kit
- SAC Primary Community Member Application
- SAC Student Seat Application