New Council Members
Congratulations and welcome to our newest and returning council members on their recent appointments!
- Jim Tobin, Citizen-at-Large
- Kim Kenyon, Conservation
- Andre Nabors, Heritage Tourism
- Nathan Richards, Maritime Archaeological Research
- Debby Boyce, Ocean Sports
- Joe Poe, Recreational Diving
- Matt Landrum, Recreational Diving
- Rom Whitaker, Recreational/Commercial Fishing
- Jenna Hartley, Student Seat (Non-Voting)
NOAA’s Monitor National Marine Sanctuary is seeking applicants for the primary community member seat Economic Development.
Applications are due Tuesday, October 1, 2019. Download an application kit below.
To receive an application kit by mail, or for further information, please contact Will Sassorossi, Sanctuary Advisory Council Coordinator, via e-mail at William.Sassorossi@noaa.gov; by phone at (757) 591-7329; or by mail at 100 Museum Drive, Newport News, VA 23606-3759.
- Complete Application Kit
- Superintendent Letter
- Application Form
- Supplemental Letter
- Sanctuary Advisory Council Charter
- Fact Sheet